Disney + Hotstar, Bengaluru invites job applications for Analyst post for the year 2021.
About Disney+ Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way – including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling. Preferably within a digital business.
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python, Jupyter/Zeppelin notebooks and Spark/Stream programming.
- Familiar with with the concepts of predictive modeling techniques, hypothesis testing, fitting distributions, regression analysis and feature engineering.
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition & retention programs.
- Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns.
- Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strong hypotheses, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
How to Apply
- To apply for the post, click HERE