iPreneur is the Biggest Social Entrepreneurship Summit in India and the flagship event conducted every year by E-Cell TISS, Mumbai. It provides a platform for budding social enterprises, industry experts, investors, academicians and students from the space of social entrepreneurship to discuss ideas, innovations in social start-up. Along with our Social Venture Challenge, we in the past have also organized several speaker sessions and workshops. In past years we have had eminent speakers like Sonam Wangchuk, Pawan Aggarwal, Shaheen Mistri, Harish Hande, to name a few, gracing the event with their presence.
We are extremely excited to announce that we are all set for the launch event of India’s biggest Social Entrepreneurship Summit- iPreneur, 2020. This year, the location of the launch event has changed from the campuses of TISS Mumbai to Zoom. But we promise the same interaction and exposure with industry experts and academicians from the fields of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship.
- Dr. Shalini Bharat,Director of TISS Mumbai
- Dr. Sasmita Palo, Dean of School of Management and Labour Studies
- Dr. Samapti Guha, Chairperson of Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
- Mr. Yashveer Singh, Co founder and Global Director of Ashoka Young Changemakers.
- Workshop on Basics of Stock Market Investment by Mr. Pranjal Kamra, founder of Finology.
- Free of Cost Registration.
- Certificate of Participation and Ticker Plus Subscription
How to Register
- To register for the Event, Click Here
- Date: November 25, 2020; Time: 10.15 A.M.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.