Centre for Studies in International Trade and Investment Laws (CITIL), DNLU is inviting applications for their online research internship.
About CITIL, DNLU
The Centre for Studies in International Trade and Investment Laws (CITIL) aims to bring together legal academics, professionals, students, researchers etc., with the objective of disseminating of knowledge and encouraging research in the various realms of International Trade Law and International Investment Law.
About the Opportunity
This internship provides a unique opportunity for aspiring researchers to gain hands-on experience in the field of International Commercial Law and contribute to the “Research Report on Fisheries Subsidies Agreement of the WTO: Issues, Challenges, and Prospects for Developing Countries.”
Mode of Internship
- The internship shall be conducted online, utilizing appropriate communication and collaboration platforms.
Duration of Internship
- To complete the internship, interns must actively participate for a minimum period of 30 consecutive days.
- The internship may be extended on Director’s approval by one month
Number of Vacancies
- The centre shall offer a maximum of five internship positions at a given time unless otherwise notified.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary focus of the internship shall be undertaking research work to create a “Research Report on Fisheries Subsidies Agreement of the WTO: Issues, Challenges and Prospects for Developing Countries”.
- The Report shall be modelled on the lines of the style and content of reports prepared by the Law Commissions of India.
- On successful completion of the Report, the same shall be published by the Centre and due credit will be given to the interns as per their contribution to the Report.
- Only those individuals who have completed their 2nd year of a 5-year integrated programme or 1st year of a 3-year LLB programme are eligible for internship.
- Upon successful completion of the internship, interns shall be eligible to receive a stipend of Rs. 2000, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Stipend cancellation may occur due to unsatisfactory work/submissions.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the internship, please submit the following documents via email to [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) outlining your educational background, relevant research experience, and any publications.
- A published research paper demonstrating your research and writing abilities.
- A brief cover letter stating your interest in the internship and how your skills and experience align with the research project objectives.
- The last date to apply for the internship is 12th June 2023. No subsequent application shall be entertained.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups