Team and Role
Shopflo was started by three co-founders: Ankit (ex-IIT Kharagpur, Oracle, Gupshup), Ishan (ex-IIT Bombay, Parthenon, Elevation Capital), and Priy (ex-IIT Madras, McKinsey, Elevation Capital).
We are a team of 35 people now (with team members joining from Livspace, Gupshup, Setu,P&G, McKinsey, etc.). This is a high-impact, critical role to craft the future roadmap of the organization.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Strategy and Operations Intern to join our team. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Finance and Go-to-Market (GTM) teams to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and drive operational excellence.
Join our team and contribute to the continuous growth and success of our organisation! Requirements
What you will do
- Collaborate with the Finance and GTM teams to analyse existing processes and workflows, identify bottlenecks, and document current state processes accurately.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design and implement streamlined processes that enhance efficiency, reduce redundancy, and improve overall effectiveness..
- Assist in managing projects related to process improvement initiatives, including defining project scope, developing project plans, tracking progress, and ensuring timely delivery of milestones.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), and process documentation to facilitate smooth implementation of new processes.
- Monitor the effectiveness of implemented processes, gather feedback from stakeholders, and identify opportunities for further optimization. Proactively suggest and implement enhancements to streamline operations.
You should apply if are/have:
- Currently pursuing or graduated MBA from Tier 1 colleges.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse complex data sets and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, or any other tools..
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Perks and Remuneration:
- This is a paid internship position with an anticipated duration of 4 months.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and in accordance with company policies.
- We are located in Koramangala, Bengaluru and you are expected to be available for a 5 day work from office.
- Note: The responsibilities and qualifications outlined above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position.
- They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required. The intern may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups