UNDP, New Delhi invites applications for Internship Opportunity (Green Recovery project) for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 August 2021.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Candidate having degree/pursuing in Environmental Science/ Social Sciences/ Agriculture/Public Policy/Development Studies/ Economics preferred.
- Experience in data collection and analysis in the field of social or economic development fields;
- Strong commitment to promoting gender equality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as handling web-based applications.
Prime responsibilities of the intern including reporting lines.
- The intern shall assist the Project Coordinator- Green recovery, in implementing the activities related to the project and provide support in effective implementation
- In close coordination with Project Coordinator the intern will collate monthly and quarterly reports and quality check of all reports submitted (against deliverables) and monthly data capturing
- Provide necessary technical assistance and research inputs for the preparation of research papers, knowledge products and related contexts
- Document and prepare briefs on the progress of project activities, minutes of meetings and outcome papers
- Provide support for organizing consultations (online/offline) with relevant stakeholders and prepare background material and assist in capacity building exercises
- Develop knowledge products, facilitate knowledge exchange, and establish knowledge networks on issues related to livelihoods, green transport, one-health, social protection, energy, and environment.
- Assist in RFF communication by developing social media content, blogs, case-studies, relevant communication tools for amplifying project activities.
- Any other related task assigned from time to time by the Project Coordinator.
- Interns may be given a stipend according to UNDP Internship Policy, if it is not financially supported by any institution or programme, such as a university, government foundation or scholarship programme.
- A stipend intended to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, such as meals and transportation at the duty station. The stipend will be paid on a monthly basis and part-time internship arrangements are prorated accordingly.
- Last date of application: 23 August 2021.
- Starting Date: 1 September 2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Green Recovery project) UNDP, New Delhi.