Synopsys Software Integrity Group invites applications for Internship Opportunity (Technical-Engineering) at Synopsys, Bangalore for the year 2022.
Synopsys Software Integrity Group was named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST) in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at risk. Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk.
- B. Tech/M.Tech in Computer science/Information Technology OR anything relevant.
- Fresher(s) with basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Understanding of java script, HTML and any scripting language like Python, Ruby
- Hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented skills – Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Ability to pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training. Should be able to demonstrate the desire and passion towards working in Info-sec domains.
- Work on a designated project (s) independently and / or with minimum supervision
- Get trained to perform penetration testing or vulnerability assessment of web, mobile applications, and networks
- Get trained to perform static source code analysis
- Research and enhance the solution features, assist with applications / tools
- Assist the Consultants with developing scripts for automation of process, tools, and frameworks
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!