Zomato is an Indian multinational restaurant aggregator and food delivery company founded by Deepinder Goyal, Pankaj Chaddah, and Gunjan Patidar in 2008. Zomato provides information, menus and user-reviews of restaurants as well as food delivery options from partner restaurants in select cities.
As an intern, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the sales team in ensuring the city has a rich assortment of quality restaurant partners onboarded on online ordering. This is going to be a work from home opportunity and will require you to engage with potential clients (restaurant partners) in a city and get them on board with Zomato for food delivery. We want you to define and set new benchmarks of performance for yourself and for others on your team.
What are we looking for?
- First principle thinking
- Excellent communication
- Risk taking ability
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- Highly motivated individuals for whom long working hours shouldn’t be a problem
- You have just passed out of college (outgoing batch of 2021)
- You love engaging with people
- Sales targets don’t scare you
- You’re obsessive about spreadsheets
- You’re multilingual (this will be an added advantage)
- Personal laptop
- Stable WiFi connection
Duration of the Internship:
- 23rd August 2021-31st January 2022
- 15,000 per month.
What’s in it for an Intern:
- Gain hands-on experience of each stage of the sales funnel
- Experience working in a fast paced learning environment
- Be a part of launching Zomato in a completely new market