TS Project Eagle is inviting freshers to apply for the Internship Program on a remote basis.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
About the Department
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance are met across all ventures and functions.
About the Opportunity
This Internship Program is designed for students and young professionals who want to gain real-world experience. You will have the opportunity to learn about the various aspects of running a startup, and will also be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law/competition law-related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreements/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreements/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements/employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, and escalation mechanisms and manage remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- Relevant degree or Master/Bachelor in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
- Must be fresher.
- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, and G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.