The Office of Mr (Adv) Siddhant Madan is inviting applications from law students for a paid, online internship opportunity.
About the Advocate
Mr Siddhant Madan is an advocate based out of New Delhi, India. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association. His primary practice areas are criminal and civil litigation, corporate (USA, Asia, Europe and Oceania regions), MSME disputes, real estate and matrimonial matters.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Drafting legal documents – ranging from criminal complaints, civil suits, client advisory, legal notices amongst others, undertaking in-depth research on various contentions – based on international and Indian laws, client communication, lead generation, handling client-wise matters, so on and so forth.
- 2nd year of the 3-year LLB course or 4th year of the 5-year BA/BBA LLB course
Number of Interns Required
- 2 (Two) interns
Mode of Internship
- Work from home
- Rs. 5000 fixed monthly stipend with Rs 500 per lead generated with no cap limit.
Duration of Internship
- Minimum of 1 month.
- Extendable up to 3 months based on performance.
- Please submit your resumes along with a cover letter at [email protected] with the subject “Internship Application”.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified within 7 days of applying for post, which they shall go through an interview round.
- Email Address: [email protected]