Chambers of Prachi Mishra is inviting applications for internship from eligible law students of LLB and Integrated courses.
Prachi Mishra represents both Private and Government clients before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, District Courts, other Tribunals and fora. She is presently serving as Additional Advocate General for the State of Chhattisgarh and has previously served as Deputy Advocate General for the State of Madhya Pradesh.
She is the Additional Standing Counsel in the Supreme Court of India for Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited and its subsidiary Companies. She also advises various private clients including Indian and Multinational Companies, Banks, Associations of Hotels, Co-Operative Bodies as well as various public sector undertaking.
She is committed to human rights issues thus has taken initiatives and conducted various legal awareness programmes, legal literacy campaigns along with legal workshops for self-help groups in Delhi NCR, State of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh in order to generate socio-legal awareness amongst the community.
- 4th and 5th year students (5 Year Integrated Course); and, 2nd and 3rd year students ( 3 Year LLB Course).
No. of Openings
- Certificate will be given to each intern at the end of internship.
- 4/ 8 weeks
- Offline/ Physical Internship at 8, Todarmal Lane, Bengali Market, New Delhi – 110001.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall mail us their updated CV at [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Internship’.
- Mention the following details in the mail body: Year of course completed, CGPA, Duration of Internship, and preferred dates for the Internship.
- Rebecca Mishra, Associate, Chambers of Prachi Mishra
- Email Id: [email protected]