Applications are invited on a rolling basis from candidates interested to do an internship with the Chair for February and March 2024.
About the Organiser
The Chair on Consumer Law and Practice Chair (CLAP Chair) was established at NLSIU in August 2008 by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi, to promote research, teaching and training in Consumer Law and Practice. The Chair acts as a “Think Tank” for the Research and Policy related issues on Consumer Law and Practice.
- LL.B students acquainted with consumer laws.
- Prior experience of research and editing in relevant area.
- Possess strong writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of technology and website management
- There is no provision for stipend for the internship.
- Outstation students must make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online via Clicking here!