Sattva, is one of India’s prominent Social Consultancy Firm.They help organisations design and execute inclusive models that are innovative, economically viable and add equitable value to all the different stakeholders involved in the chain.
- Intern – Project Management
- Bangalore, India
About the Job Role
We are looking for a Project Management Intern who is willing to play a crucial role in the PMO Team at Sattva.PMO team helps in driving business strategy governance, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks
The Intern will work closely with the PMO team to collect and analyze requirements, develop workflows, and create dashboards for tracking of KPI’s across businesses.. The internship responsibilities can progress to pilot testing and onboarding of overall program management tool..The intern will work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience in Program management and role of tech for data governance.
- 0-1 Experience with a Bachelor degree in B. Com/BBA/B.tech or a similar( Tech Background an added advantage)
- Basic Project Management overview
- Experience in any PM tool will be an added advantage. (JIRA / Trello / Asana/Kanban/Zoho/Clickup).
- Experience in data visualization/integration tools(Excel/Google studio/Zapier etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (demonstrating patience, tenacity and poise under pressure)
- Is agile and is able to adapt to and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power-Point) and social networking applications
- Easily conceptualizes both the “bigger picture” and how more detailed technical endeavors contribute to the whole.
How to Apply
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification and Application.