Microsoft, an American multinational technology corporation invites applications for Support Engineer Internship Opportunity for University Graduate at Microsoft India for the year 2022.
Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net, Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment.
Click here to apply for Support Engineer Internship Opportunity for University Graduate at Microsoft.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!