Lexpar Chambers is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a legal internship at its Delhi office.
About Lexpar Chambers
A South Delhi-based Law Firm handling litigation in High Court and District Courts, Delhi.
Areas of Work
Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Attending court hearings
- Drafting petitions
- Research work
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full-time (in-office) internship
- Available for 1 month or more
- are from or open to relocating to Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Courtroom exposure
- Internship Certificate
- Expenses shall be reimbursed
- Delhi, India.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their resumes to [email protected] or What’s App at +91 8860736866.
In case of any queries, please get in touch with [email protected]