About the Organisation
Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy fosters citizenship participation to improve cities and ensure a better quality of life by improving the quality of urban infrastructure and services and quality of citizenship. It is one of the pioneering organizations in urban governance and advocacy.
It is looking to engage interns in its civic data & insights team. The paid internship will be for 3 – 6 months. Advanced knowledge of excel is required.
- Graduates and Post-Graduates proficient in data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced Knowledge of excel, with prior experience in making graphs, pivot tables, dashboards, and using macros.
- Ability to coax relevant insights and present analysis in the form of reports & presentations.
- Interest in development and policy sector is preferred.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can email their CV and cover to [email protected]
- CLICK HERE for Official Notification.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!