Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Administrative & Technical) at IIT Jodhpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 September.
About the Internship Opportunity
The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, seeks to engage fresh Graduates/Post Graduates/Diploma holders (who have completed their degree/diploma within one year from the date of their application under the Internship scheme) from various recognized University/Institution within India as “Interns”.
These “Interns” shall be given exposure to various Administrative/Technical – Departments/Divisions/Centers/Schools of various verticals within IITJ and would be expected to learn and supplement the process of working of IITJ through their knowledge in respective areas. Therefore, applications are invited from dynamic, tech-savvy and committed fresh graduates, post graduates and diploma holders to serve as Interns (Administrative/Technical) purely on temporary basis for a period not exceeding two years.
- To allow young academic talent to be associated with the IITJ work for mutual benefit.
- Provide opportunities to improve their skills both technical as well as managerial.
- Providing exposure of real life problems to better equip the candidates.
- To provide stimulating workplaces so as to make them competitive.
- The “Interns” shall have an opportunity to know about the Government functioning and Rules/Regulations in IIT’s/Government of India and contribute to the institute and also enrich their knowledge and experience.
- For Administrative Interns: Fresh Graduate/Post Graduate in any field with at least 60% marks or equivalent. Graduates in their 8th/6th semester or 4th/3rd year of a 4 year/3 year degree course and appeared in final examinations with not less than 60% marks in aggregate in the previous semesters/years. Post Graduates in their 4th semester or 2nd year of a 2 Year Post Graduate degree course and appeared for final examinations are also eligible for application provided they have scored an aggregate of more than 60% marks or equivalent in earlier semesters/year. (Desirable: MBA)
- For Technical Interns: Fresh Engineers/ Graduate (Science)/ Diploma in Engineering (3 years)/Post Graduate in relevant area with at least 60% marks or equivalent. Engineers / Graduates (Science) / Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in their 8th/6th semester or 4th/3rd year and appeared for final examinations are also eligible for application provided they have scored an aggregate of more than 60% marks or equivalent in earlier semesters/years. Post Graduates in their 4th semester/2nd Year and appeared for final examinations are also eligible for application provided they have scored an aggregate of more than 60% marks or equivalent in earlier semesters/years.
- Age: Should not be more than 27 years as on the closing date of application.
- A consolidated stipend of Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/- per month.
- Six Months (Minimum) to Two years (Maximum).
Nature of Work
- Administrative Interns: Office work in relation to Human Resource, Accounts, Purchase, Students Affairs & Academics
- Technical Interns: Handling various day to day activities in the various departments of the Institute. They would be responsible for handling various equipment for day to day functioning of laboratories.
- Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Administrative & Technical) at IIT Jodhpur.
- Interested candidate who fulfils the above requirement must apply in the prescribed form (Attached as Annexure-A). All the relevant documents should be attached as annexure with the application as a single PDF.
- A copy of application form with all supporting documents shall be submitted to through email only at – office_establishment_e2[at]iitj.ac.in before 24 September, 2021 (05:00 PM). Application received after the above mentioned time & date will not be considered.