IIT Gandhinagar is looking for young, dynamic, tech-savvy, highly motivated and committed individuals for Internship positions in Information Systems and Technology Facility (ISTF).
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or allied domains with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks OR
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks OR
- B.Tech in any other branches with demonstrated capabilities in computer and software systems with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks.
Nature of Internship
- The interns will be trained in different facets of ISTF such as high performance computing (HPC), network and systems, software etc.
- The initial duration of internship will be six months, with an option to extend it by a further six months based on performance evaluation.
- Consolidated stipend of Rs. 28,000/- per month.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on review of applications received. This may be followed by a written test and/or personal interview. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be intimated to appear for the interview. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview, in case theinterviews are scheduled in person.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Institute reserves the right to waive/relax any conditions.
- The decision of the selection committee formed by IITGN is final and binding to all. No queries related to the same shall be entertained.
- Fulfilment of “Mandatory Eligibility Criteria” does not entail a call for the selection process at IITGN.
- The incumbent will not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any other further contractual engagement on termination of the agreement.
- Interested candidates for the above-mentioned positions may apply online by clicking here. The application form can be filled latest by 11:59 pm on December 5, 2021.