Housing and Urban Development Department,Govt. of Odisha is inviting applications for the Internship Opportunity .
About the program
Selected Interns are Expected to visit sites, monitor water quality, work with community participation, learn utilization of small technologies related to water bodies, water supply, collection of data, collate data, present data, monitor progress of work Digitally smart should be able to create small videos of work progress.
- Duration: 2 Months
- Stipend: 5000 /month
- Apply by: 31-05-2022
- Certificate ,opportunities to work with Government, exposure to intern
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E.,BA (Hons),Bachelor of Social Work,BBA,MBA,Masters of Social Work,LLB,BCA,,B.Sc.,, B.Voc, B.Arch,Bachelor Of Journalism and Mass Communication, BCOM,M.Sc, MA.
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
- The Terms of Engagement Will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines
Number of openings
CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!