Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
About the Opportunity:
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Department: Data Management
- Schedule: Full Time
- Responsible to manage data engagement queries raised by key data contributors and liase with internal stakeholders to provide timely resolution.
- Liaison with key decision makers-credit managers, risk managers, IT & Compliance team in banks and financial institutions to identify data sources for improving accuracy and richness of the data submitted in bureau.
- Understanding data capturing mechanism of various products by financial intuitions and guide them for reporting all information to the bureau.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is confident, clear, certain and consistent
- Is able to work alongside managing multiple opportunities concurrently
- Passionate, resourceful, gracious and adaptable
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to see the big-picture & develop conceptual solutions
- Business acumen combined with a comfort with technology is a must