UN Women is inviting interns to apply for an offline internship program for a period of 6 months in New Delhi.
About UN Women
UN Women is the United Nations entity dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress in meeting their needs worldwide.
About the Opportunity
- Location:New Delhi, India
- Internship Duration :6 Months
- Number of Interns: 2
- Starting Date: July 3, 2023.
Roles & Responsibilities
Research, Knowledge Management & Documentation:
- Research and learn about Intergovernmental Processes and Normative Commitments by the Government of India, including the ongoing India Presidency of the G20
- Provide research on the latest communication tools that can be used for advocacy
- Follow and document the regional and global campaigns/communication products for Intergovernmental Processes
- Analyse communication mediums and report on their benefits
- Research and document to strengthen the media database of UN Women
- Strong commitment to gender equality and the empowerment of women, with demonstrated experience in researching or working on gender issues;
- Strong research and writing skills, with strong analytical skills and creative thinking;
- Ability to think and work logically and work precisely with attention to detail;
- The initiative, sound judgment, and demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with staff members of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Previous experience (also volunteer experience) from the non-profit sector is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and address competing priorities
- Ability to produce quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office package and Canva
- University studies in one of the following disciplines: communications, media studies, creative communication, advertising, journalism, or other subjects relevant to this position, at the university level or other relevant subjects, is required.
- Have graduated with a university degree in the last two years or be enrolled in a postgraduate professional degree/ traineeship program which is part of a degree program and undertake the internship as part of the program requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Hindi are required.
- Interns will receive a stipend from UN Women for the duration of the internship.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups