PNA Intellectual Property & Technology Attorneys, a comprehensive Intellectual Property law firm is looking for interns for a period of two months.
About PNA Intellectual Property & Technology Attorneys
PNA-IP is a comprehensive Intellectual Property law firm extending its services to global corporations, research institutions, technology-driven industries, and government entities in India and worldwide.
About the Opportunity
This is an on-site internship program based in Gwalior. Candidates should be well-versed in the fundamentals of IPR with good communication skills.
- 2 Months
- Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting legal research on relevant case laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents, including trademark, design, and copyright applications.
- Assisting our Attorneys in the preparation of briefs for hearings and written statements.
- Collaborating with our legal team on various tasks and projects.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks and supporting the day-to-day operations of the firm.
How to Apply?
- Interested individuals may apply by sharing their CVs at [email protected].
- Note: Candidates looking for a Hybrid model or WFH should not apply.
- Click here for the official notification.
- In case of any queries, please write to [email protected].