About the Hymn Healthcare [https://hymnhealth.com/]
HYMN is a confluence of two different views on ageing.We help you fight signs of ageing while accepting the process and the changs that comes with it.Pushing ourselves to perform better while accepting our limitations.
About the Opportunity
Hymn Healthcare is offering a 3 months paid internship for the role of a Social Media Manager. If you have a degree in social media marketing, mass communication and/or are passionate towards digital content creation and marketing, then reach out to us. We don’t require fancy degrees or a whole bunch of work experience, but are looking for a person who is creative, intuitive and can generate well researched interactive content.
Responsibilities for the intern:
- a) Posting regularly on social media, especially Instagram and Facebook.
- b) Making intuitive and creative content for posts, stories and reels.
- c) Website management and promotion.
- a) Needs to have a good minimalistic sense of design.
- b) In depth knowledge of design softwares like Adobe Suite/ Canva.
- c) Excellent research and writing skills.
- d) Knowledge of SEOs, Google analytics and Google Ads.III.
- INR 5000- INR 8000 (commensurate with the applicant skill and demonstrated work profile)
- The position is open for remote work.
- But if you would like to travel and join us in Ranikhet to attend and cover our retreats in person (and explore the hills of Kumaun), we will be happy to host you. We won’t be able to cover your travel cost, but if you can make it to Ranikhet on your own, we will ensure you are well fed and have a cosy roof over your head!
How to Apply:
- Please share your resume on: [email protected] with Subject: Social Media Manager-Ref.Opportunity Cell
- It will also work in your favor if you can pitch some ideas on why you are the best candidate for the role- nothing ideological, just a quick listing of ways we can increase our digital footprint will work. You can also showcase your own work/ social media profiles to demonstrate your work and suitability for the project.
- Application deadline: 20th September 2021