About Camp K12
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India. We’re teaching Coding and STEM to kids age 5 – 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1-on-1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than status quo. We raised a seed round in March 2020, scaled revenue 120x as our team grew from 25 to 280 people. 400k+ students taught, looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for 21st century parent/student needs including learning, credentialing,games/community and more.
The core team hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, and Teach For India and includes industry veterans from large 2-sided market systems like Uber, Ola, Swiggy, and Amazon.
We’re scaling up our International Biz, with an initial focus on US / North America, and
looking for core sales team members to drive this new market entry. You’d be working directly with our Founder and the CEO’s Office and own the entire sales customer lifecycle.
- We offer competitive pay ranging between INR 4,00,000 and INR 10,00,000 basis candidate experience.
- You will help us build our US and Canada business from the ground up by owning client relationships and creating a sales funnel
- You will drive mission critical customer acquisition for our coding courses and provide world class post sales service
- You will be the key point of contact for incoming students and their parents, providing them with curriculum and pricing information
- You will be responsible for the management of all program information and to ensure that it is up to date
- Communication skills: Must be exceptional with minimal accent/ MTI
- Key Skills: Sales, client servicing; previous US experience preferred
- Key KRAs: Sales & Renewals
- Timings: US timings (8PM to 6AM IST)
- Experience: 6+ months in sales/ related area or Fresher’s from Top Institutions.
- Attitude: Self-starter, patient, minimal need for supervision