Avient Corporation Provides Specialized And Sustainable Material Solutions That Transform Customer Challenges Into Opportunities, Bringing New Products To Life For a Better World. Examples Include
- Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™, enables unmatched levels of performance and protection for end-use applications, including ballistic personal protection, marine and sustainable infrastructure and outdoor sports
- Unique technologies that improve the recyclability of products and enable recycled content to be incorporated, thus advancing a more circular economy
- Light-weighting solutions that replace heavier traditional materials like metal, glass and wood, which can improve fuel efficiency in all modes of transportation and reduce carbon footprint
- Sustainable infrastructure solutions that increase energy efficiency, renewable energy, natural resource conservation and fiber optic / 5G network accessibility
Avient employs approximately 10,000 associates and is certified ACC Responsible Care®, a founding member of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and certified Great Place to Work®. For more information, visit www.avient.com
At Avient, we strive for a culture of trust and engagement. Our associates are leading company initiatives such as Lead by Women, HYPE (Harnessing Young Professionals), Pride at Avient and Embrace to advance diversity in professional and personal development. We also provide our associates with robust development programs such as Avient Academy, Lean Six Sigma, and various leadership workshops to allow for career growth in a variety of ways. With workplace flexibility, health and wellness programs, casual dress days, and paid time off for community service, we are committed to building upon our positive momentum.
At Avient, we believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions in hiring, promotion, development, compensation and advancement are based upon non-discriminatory factors such as, for example, qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
About the Opportunity
- Job Title: Internship (Marketing)
- Job Location: Ranjangaon or Vashere
- No. of Position: 1
- Date of Joining: Immediate joining
- Training Period: 12 months
The Marketing Intern will be part of a Development Program which includes specific training lasting approximately 6 months to 12 months, during which some training and oversight will be provided; however, can work independently once given tasks. Individuals are exposed to marketing activities such as event management, branding, market research, customer meetings, and classroom training to gain a full overview of their assigned role and responsibilities. Upon completion of the training program, individuals will be responsible for assigned tasks. Up to 50% travel is required.
- Market research – Industry and market analysis, trend analysis and competitor analysis
- Content editing, and formatting support for Monthly marketing communication letters.
- Coordination with the global Marcomm team on events and brand promotional activities
- Dissemination of newsletters and monthly communications etc. with Employees in a timely manner
- Content creation of the activities, celebrations, and success stories for internal and external publication
- Designing customer invitations and presentations as and when required
- Collaborating with journals or Magazines to publish articles, editorials, interviews and advertisements with the help of the Global team
- Support in arranging the seminars, Events and exhibitions
- Other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degrees in Polymer Science or Material Science or Chemistry, and MBA in Marketing Management or Business Analytics or Business Management or Visual communication
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication
- A growth mindset and passion for learning.
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent presentation and technical communication (written and oral) skills.
- The candidate must be collaborative and work effectively across cross-functional teams to drive projects.
- The ideal candidate is an independent thinker and self-motivated to address the challenges.
- Each position at Avient focuses on eight Core Competencies as a Leader of Self. Additionally, management positions focus on Leadership Competencies as a Leader of Others and/or a Leader of the Business. These competencies are designed to drive behavior that will ultimately help our associates excel at their current roles, while supporting individual and career development.