About the Organization
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is one of the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is one of the developers of the x86 series of instruction sets found in most personal computers.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt nontechnical in nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short time periods during breaks from school.
- Completed their graduation in commerce – B.com/BBA.
- Preferred Qualifications: Pursuing CA final year with attempt in Nov’2024
- Available for Industrial trainee for minimum of 1 yr.
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
- This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|