About the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program in Morocco 2023 invites young leaders from around the world to contribute to the IMF’s vision of a better future and a stable global economy. This fully funded fellowship program provides a platform for young leaders to address critical issues related to the global economy. Held in Morocco, a country experiencing significant socioeconomic growth, this program offers an invaluable opportunity for young leaders aged 20 to 35 to collaborate with global leaders, experts, and activists and contribute to policies for sustainable development.
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria of IMF Youth Fellowship in Morocco:
- Applicants must be between 20 and 35 years of age to be eligible for the fellowship in Morocco.
- They must belong to one of the IMF member countries to be eligible.
- Applicants must be graduated or enrolled in one of the programs related to International relations, economics, finance, communication or related fields.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Applicants should have been involved in social activism, start-ups or projects related to mentioned fields in their home country.
- They must not be the recipients of IMF YFP.
Benefits of IMF Youth Fellowship Program in Morocco 2023:
- The host organization will cover all the expenses of fellows throughout their stay.
- Opportunity to attend the workshops and seminars organized by the IMF during the program.
- Opportunity to discuss ideas and solutions with activists, leaders and professionals in the field and develop sustainable policies.
- Fellows will become a part of alumni and networking community members.
- Fellows will also receive updates on any future events of the IMF.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups