About the IELTS
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for those wanting to study in higher education in an English-speaking country.
This IELTS course will prepare you to take the IELTS Academic tests with confidence. You will have immediate access to over 80 hours of interactive practice materials covering each of the four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
IELTS Test Modules
IELTS is the abbreviation of the International English Language Testing System; it is an internationally recognized English language proficiency test that assesses the language abilities of non-native English speakers. It is divided into four modules:
- Reading: This module assesses the candidate’s ability to understand written English, including different texts and questions. It is divided into three sections, each with a different type of text and set of questions.
- Writing: This module assesses the candidate’s ability to write in English, including writing tasks such as essay writing, letter writing, and report writing.
- Listening: This module assesses the candidate’s ability to understand spoken English, including different accents and types of speech. It is divided into four sections, each with a different listening task.
- Speaking: This module assesses the candidate’s ability to speak in English, including different speaking tasks such as conversation, discussion, and presentation. The speaking test is conducted in person with a trained IELTS examiner.
IELTS Preparation Free Course Criteria
- The course is open to everyone.
- There are no gender or nationality restrictions.
- People of all ages can apply for this free IELTS course.
- You must have access to the internet to carry on the course.
- Students, employees, immigrants, and other learners can enroll for the course
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups
Must Check: Fully-Funded 5th Youth Leaders Program in Spain