iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture, recognized as one of the world’s top 200 EdTech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 and one of the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school and undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product, which includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools, and one-on-one live counseling.
What we are looking for
The social impact team at iDreamCareer is driving various career guidance initiatives for nonprofits, CSR, and foundations across India. We are looking for someone who is an intrapreneur, a self-learner, eager to learn, and who drives conversation internally and externally proactively.
- Effectively plan the annual engagement plan for partner NGOs, foundations and CSR organizations
- Liaison and coordinate with career counsellors to engage them effectively in Social Impact projects in India
- Counsellor Identification from the community as per the project/student needs, align and tracking the project progress
- Managing the counselor activity report, monthly reports and plans, data management
- Planning monthly review meetings with partners, field visits as per requirements
- Coordination with communications, finance and travel desk
- Creating and coordination with communication team for impact stories
- Fostering relationships with partners, counselor for student success
- Driving advocacy through social media and joining social events
- Ensuring M&E activities are followed in the projects to capture impact
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good with data management, G suite, MS Excel, macros etc
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self learners, eager to learn
- Experience in social impact/ngos/edtech is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Master’s degree in social science/social work / social entrepreneurship is a plus point but not mandatory.
How to Apply:
- Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us your CV at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line (important) Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|