Applications are invited for IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarships 2021-2023. The last date of application is 2 September 2021.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA scholarship is a need-based scholarship where INR 2,00,000 is granted for two years of full-time MBA education to students that have secured admissions in B-schools on their own merit and have a family income of less than 6 lakhs per annum. This scholarship aims to make post-graduate education in Business studies accessible to those who are meritorious but are unable to afford it due to financial constraints.
About the Scholarship
Started in 2016, the programme has so far successfully supported 677 students from across 24 states of India. All of them have secured jobs with an average annual income of Rs 8 lakhs.
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in the Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking and other banking segments. The scholarship program forms part of its CSR initiative for the year of 2021-22. Till date, more than 650 MBA students have been awarded this scholarship from 15+ colleges across India.
IDFC FIRST Bank’s scholarship programme is open to students who are accepted for MBA program across select 119 B-schools in India. This year, students meeting the following eligibility criteria can apply for the scholarship between August 3 to September 2, 2021:
- The student must be an Indian national and enrolled for a two-year full-time MBA 2021-23 batch, or its equivalent in an Indian university or college that is part of the programme
- Must come from a family that has gross annual income from all sources less than or equal to Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
- Eligible students can apply for the scholarship by visiting IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021-23 and accessing the application on this link.
- Application period is from August 3 to September 2, 2021.
- The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1 lakh/year) over the duration of their 2 years MBA program.
- Email: csr[at]idfcfirstbank.com