About IDFC Bank:
IDFC Bank was promoted by IDFC Ltd (est. 1997) which was a premier DFI renowned for financing India’s infrastructure such as roads, ports, and power projects with a balance sheet of Rs. 75,337 crores. Capital First (est. 2012) was a successful technology led NBFC focused on financing consumer and MSME, with strong track record of growth profits and asset quality with a balance sheet of Rs. 27,351 crores.
Job Purpose :
The role entails managing all cash and customer transactions for the branch. The role bearer would be responsible for managing the transaction counter at the designated branch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Custodian of the branch vault and manage the vault limits
- Supervise all cash and non-cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
- Updating the key registers regularly
- Review branch reports like end of day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued etc.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints in a timely manner
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
- Graduate – Any
- Post Graduate – Any
- Experience:0-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business