About the IBM Blue Internship Program
The IBM Extreme Blue Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires the experience they need to become future leaders in the IBM India Systems Development labs. In this cross-enterprise internship program, we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their careers so they can make a difference at IBM — and for the world.
- The intern will work independently on problems of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Must exercise appropriate judgment within defined procedures/guidelines to determine solutions.
- About the Projects ISDL
- Software: IBM Systems division builds Servers, Storage and Systems Software which are the building blocks for the next-generation IT infrastructure of enterprise customers and data centres.
- As an EB Intern, you will be engaged in solving challenging problems like accelerating hybrid cloud integration, disaster recovery for Heterogenous Multitier workloads, and AI-Driven tools for security and automation.
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science
Required Technical Expertise
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science with Strong programming skills in one or more of Operating Systems fundamentals, C, C++, Java, and Python, and Exposure to AI and ML technologies is desirable.
- Bangalore, Karnataka.
How to Apply?
- Click here to view the official notification ISDL Extreme Blue Internship at IBM, Bengaluru.