About Camp K12
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India. We’re teaching Coding and STEM to kids age 5 – 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1-on-1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than status quo. We raised a seed round in March 2020, scaled revenue 120x as our team grew from 25 to 280 people. 400k+ students taught, looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for 21st century parent/student needs including learning, credentialing,games/community and more.
The core team hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, and Teach For India and includes industry veterans from large 2-sided market systems like Uber, Ola, Swiggy, and Amazon.
- Talent Acquisition Intern
- We’re scaling up our International Biz, with an initial focus on US / North America and looking for a talent acquisition intern to support this new market entry with the right talent. We will be offering a stipend of INR 10,000 per month.
- You’d be working directly with our Founder and the CEO’s Office and own the colleague relations lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will partner with internal stakeholders to identify talent requirements
- You will identify high potential talent using various direct and indirect sourcing tools such as the internet, social media, networking, and referrals.
- You will lead the talent acquisition funnel for the US expansion program.
- You will gather market and competitor intelligence on industry trends pertaining to human resources.
- You will provide a quick and smooth experience to our potential and hired candidates.
- Key Skills: Relationship management, excellent communication, research, attention to detail
- Key KRAs: Recruitment and talent development
- Timings: India timings (10 AM to 8 PM IST)
- Experience: 6+ months in people management or recruitment
- Attitude: Self-starter, patient, minimal need for supervision.
Perks and Remuneration
- Stipend of INR 10,000 per month.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Best Performing Interns will be rewarded.