About the Organisation
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The primary role of Markets & Business Development Associate is to support Americas Business Development Team by managing an Internal web-based platform in creating opportunities (Leads) and managing those.
Experience and qualifications:
- Graduate / Post-graduate with 0 to 3 years work experience having exposure to reporting data management & client management.
Mandatory skills & attributes:
- MS Office skills: In Excel reporting & PowerPoint.
- Strategic thinking – Identifying risk/opportunity areas and highlighting them, thinking ahead of the curve, ability to forecast outcomes to a situation & suggest appropriate solutions.
- Being accountable for projects assigned, take complete ownership and drive projects end to end
- Multi-tasking capability – Effective time management and prioritization
- Communication – Reading & writing
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare Excel Reports, Emailer’s & Presentations for executives.
- Effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets.
- Translate stakeholder’s requirements into deliverables and assist team with report generation.
- Communication – Acknowledging and responding to the requirements accordingly.
- Provide inputs for process optimization, standardization & automation.
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Position, Click Here
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook