RGAVP is an autonomous society established in October 2010 by the Government of Rajasthan under the administrative control of Department of Rural Development. At present, RGAVP is implementing NRLM/NRETP, which is a Central Government funded Project.
- Area Coordinator
No. of Vacancies
- Post Graduate OR
- Graduate with RGAVP SHG member for more than 1 year.
- Provide leadership to the Cluster level teams and ensuring good ‘Team Work’ by showing self examples for better implementation of NRLM through Community Cadre.
- Overall responsible for the implementation of programmatic aspects i.e. implementation, supervision, monitoring, evaluation, coordination, capacity building, training, documentation, timely and accurate reporting, day to day progress etc. of the NRLM at the Cluster level.
- Coordinate, Liasion, Networking with Block and below level government and non government authorities, visit of other teams related to NRLM.
- Carry out the subject specialist’s job of all of the following discipline – livestock, M&E, Agriculture, skills, convergence etc.
- Represent NRLM at the Bock level.
- Any other activities as assigned by the District Project Manager, as required.
- The incumbent will report to District Project Manager.
- Rs. 15000/- per month
- This position will require travel of at least ten days in a month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply for the position by clicking here
- Last date of online application is extended up to 12/02/2021 (6 PM)