Registrations are open for the HCL’s Virtual Recruitment Drive for Fresher Engineers.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 168,000+ employees across 50 countries.
About the Programme
HCL First Careers is a 360-degree IT job-based training program that prepares Engineers with no prior experience for their first job. By providing right exposure and imparting right knowledge it helps in transformation of young graduates into Global IT professionals.
Over 15000 young graduates like you have completed HCL First careers program and have become successful IT professionals. They are presently working in roles such as Developer, Analyst, Design Engineer in projects spanning across business verticals such as Banking, Healthcare, Financial Services, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services verticals.
Virtual Recruitment Drive Process
- Counselling Session
- Application Submission
- Aptitude Test
- Interview Discussion
- Offer Letter Release
- For Engineering program: Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have minimum 65% both in Class XII & Graduation
- No Standing arrears, Passing year – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Pursuing / Result awaited)
How to Register?
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ option to register yourself incase you match the eligibility criteria
- You will then receive an email with the virtual recruitment drive link and other pre-requisite details
- Attend HCL’s Virtual recruitment drive.
- For the official notification for the HCL’s Virtual Recruitment Drive for Fresher Engineers, Click HERE