About the Harvard Academy Scholars Program:
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is a highly competitive and prestigious fellowship that aims to support outstanding scholars in various disciplines. Established in 1984, the program seeks to foster innovative research and academic excellence by providing resources and a stimulating intellectual environment. Each year, a select group of scholars is chosen to pursue their research interests within a vibrant academic community.
Fields Offered for Harvard University Fellowship:
- Africa Studies
- Asia Studies
- Central Asia Studies
- Eastern Europe Studies
- East Asian Languages and Civilizations
- Ethnic Studies
- History of Science—outside of the US and/or Canada
- International Relations
- Inner Asian and Altaic Studies
- Latin American and Iberian Studies
- Middle East Studies
- Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
- Political Science
- Political Economy and Government
- Public Policy
- Russia Studies
- Social Policy
- Slavic Languages and Civilization
- Southeast Asia Studies
- South Asia Studies
- Ukraine Studies
- Women, Gender, & Sexuality—outside of the US and/or Canada
- Western Europe Studies
Benefits of the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2024:
- In-residence appointment of the shortlisted fellows for two years.
- The residence will be at Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies, Cambridge.
- Postdoctoral fellows will receive $75,000 as a stipend each year.
- The Harvard Academy will also pay for hotel accommodations and travel expenses for the finalists to interview in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- Financial research support.
- Research relevant travelling costs coverage.
- Funds are given for educational-related conferences.
- Provision of health insurance.
- Fellows can also teach, but it is optional.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023:
- Scholars from around the globe and every nationality can apply.
- Only the recent PhD scholars and doctoral candidates can apply.
- Scholars from the fields of social sciences and law are only eligible.
- The doctoral candidates must be in the thesis writing phase before applying to this program.
- If the candidate is a recent PhD scholar the PhD completion date must be within three years of October 2021 or the PhD must be completed after September 30, 2018.
Harvard Scholars Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this Harvard scholarship program in the USA is September 23, 2022.
How to Apply:
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups