Are you a college or school student with a passion for hacking, coding, and innovation? If so, don’t miss the opportunity to participate in HackCBS 6.0, India’s Largest Student Run Hackathon. This exciting event promises an unmatched experience for tech enthusiasts, offering a platform to learn new skills, network with industry experts, and tackle challenges with innovative solutions.
HackCBS 6.0 Overview:
HackCBS 6.0 is a celebration of expertise and creativity, bringing together coders, innovators, designers, and tech connoisseurs. With over 8600+ registrations across 20 countries in previous years, this event has established itself as a mega-fest of hackers racing against time to develop groundbreaking hacks. This edition of HackCBS is set to redefine the boundaries of hacking with grandeur and innovation.
- Productivity & Networking
- Health Care
- Open Innovation
- Web 3
Prize Pool for Previous Edition:
- First Prize: Total Prize of Worth $15,000; Cash Prize of INR 35,000
- Second Prize: Total Prize of Worth $12,500; Cash Prize of INR 25,000
- Best Hack Blockchain: Cash Prize of INR 10,000
- Hack Beginner: Cash Prize of INR 5,000
- Best Use of DeSo: Prize of $100 worth of $DESO coin, an exclusive DeSo Tumbler, and a YubiKey!
- Best Use of Microsoft Cloud for Community – Prize: LinkedIn Premium 12-Month subscription and Xbox Ultimate 3-Month Game Pass
Meet the Team:
- Vaibhav Srivastava: Lead-Organizer
- Saksham Duhan: Lead-Organizer
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies: Dr. K.N. Katju Marg Rohini, Sector 16, PSP Area IV, New Delhi, Delhi 110089
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can directly apply through this https://hackcbs.tech
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is a hackathon? A hackathon is an “invention marathon” where tech enthusiasts come together to turn their creative ideas into reality. It’s a weekend event where participants from various fields learn, build, and share their creations in a relaxed and productive environment.
- How big can a team be? Teams can consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of four.
- Who can participate? This is a student hackathon, and only students are eligible to participate. You’ll need to verify your student status with a student ID card at the event.
- Do I need specific qualifications to participate? No specific qualifications are required. If you love coding, you’re welcome to join the hackathon.
- Can international participants join? Yes, international participants are welcome to join as long as they have the motivation to participate.
- Can beginners participate? Absolutely! HackCBS ensures that beginners are supported with mentors and volunteers to help them learn and have fun while hacking.
- Are there registration fees? No, there are no participation or registration fees. It’s all about learning, community, and innovation.
- Can I work on my hack before the event? No, pre-existing projects are not allowed. However, you can familiarize yourself with tools and technologies beforehand.
- What to bring to the hackathon? Bring a valid university or student ID, a computer (preferably a laptop), chargers, and any hardware you’ll use for your hack. Firearms, weapons, alcohol, or illegal drugs are not allowed on campus.
- Is there internet access during the hackathon? You’re advised to bring your own broadband/hotspot device, but the event can arrange for one connection per team.
- Shortlisting procedure: Teams will be shortlisted based on the information provided in the registration form.
- High school students and those below 18: High school students are welcome, but parental consent is required to stay on the premises from the 5th to the 6th.
- Still Have Questions? If you have more questions or encounter any issues, feel free to contact them at [email protected]. You can also inquire about volunteering, mentoring, or judging opportunities for the event. Don’t miss out on this incredible hacking experience!