Applications are now invited from meritorious and qualified candidates for the GyanDhan Scholarship 2020.
The GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time award that will be given to a student at the beginning of the academic year. Irrespective of the course and the country, one student will be awarded the scholarship for their postgraduate program. The scholarship is merit-based and will be presented to the student with excellent academic records and caliber.
Started with an aim to make abroad higher education more accessible to students, GyanDhan has helped tens of thousands of students in selecting the right financing option.
- The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh.
- The loan scholarship will come in handy for the students who are taking an education loan and want to lessen the financial burden. Many times, the student doesn’t get the entire amount sanctioned from the banks, and in such times, this scholarship will be a boon for the student.
Students who fit in as per the below-mentioned criteria are invited to apply.
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany.
- Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. The partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is 30 September, 2020.
Email ID: [email protected]
For further details, click here.
Looking for scholarship opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here