With over employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
During your program we hope that you will develop the following knowledge + skills:
- To learn + understand how we fit into the supply chain + logistics landscape.
- Build knowledge of our operational, sales + logistics processes, including their application.
- To develop personal leadership skills: know yourself + understand others, communication, collaboration.
- Learn about + apply project management skills: actively participate in/lead + deliver in assigned projects
- To develop a basic knowledge of continuous improvement/lean thinking
- To develop knowledge of our various systems + products.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Graduation is mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong learning agility + analytical skills
- Passion for pursuing a career in logistics will be the key to success.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!