About the Internship
The Young Interns program (YIP) is an internship program undertaken by the state government to provide an opportunity to the talented and progressive youth to upgrade their skills by gaining practical experience of working in the programs, schemes and projects of the government departments. The government will be benefitted by infusing novelty and innovation in the project implementation and service delivery system through the youthful and courageous ideas & techniques of the young interns. Thus the program will be mutually beneficial for all stakeholders i.e. the young interns, Government Departments and the service delivery infrastructure of the state.
As a matter of fact, the YIP is purely an internship program and does not provide any assurance or guarantee for job. The government may terminate internship at any point of time without any obligation to cite any reason of termination.
Duration of the Internship
- The duration of internship shall be of two years however, State Government reserves the right to terminate the internship at any point of time without any obligation to cite reason of termination.
- Internship would be consisting of two phases of one year each.
- After end of the first phase an internal assessment will beconducted for all the interns.
- If the performance of the interns after the end of first phasefound satisfactory, the internship shall continue for next phase.
- Age: Age between 21 yrs. to 30 yrs.
- Education: The applicant should have a post-graduate qualification with minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 in any stream from a recognized university
- The selected interns will be paid Rs. 30,000/- per month as stipend. Rs. 2500/- shall be paid to each intern per month for own laptop and connectivity.
- Every intern will be eligible for one casual leave every month on accrual basis.
- Interns will be allotted to the districts/divisional offices of their choice. The Mentor of the concerned District Collector for district and the Divisional Commissioner for divisional HQ will be responsible assigning the internship work to the intern.
- Under guidance of the mentor/nodal officer/supervisor, intern will undertake all the work assigned to him for Implementation of ongoing Projects/Schemes.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interns will be allotted to the department of their choice. The department will assign work to the intern as per requirement.
- Under guidance of mentor/supervisor, intern will undertake all the work assigned to him for Implementation of ongoing Projects/Schemes of the department.
- After the end of internship the intern will submit the final report to the Nodal officer/supervisor and consequently, the report shall be evaluated for quality and utility by the supervisor.
- The supervisor shall submit the report to the Head of department of the concerned department with a recommendation of approval/disapproval.
- Head of department as mentor shall forward the report to the DES with his/her own recommendation.
For any Queries
- Phone No.: 0141-2850229 (10AM to 5PM, Working Days)
- Email: [email protected]
How to Apply?
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|