About Goldman Sachs
Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
The role of an analyst is to work within GBM Private as it provides its clients with advice and services in the areas of Mergers & acquisitions, financings and generic strategic advice. Analysts in Bangalore are aligned to a specific global geography and sector.
The broad range of responsibilities offer the successful candidates an excellent start to their career in Investment Banking with comprehensive training, broad exposure and access to a first class network for career advancement. The role will also provide opportunities to interact with bankers in different regions and to travel to different GS offices, for training, reconnecting with the global teams and working on assignments.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and preparing generic industry, market or specific company overviews
- Researching and analyzing specific company financial information and fundamentals
- Creation, maintenance, and analysis of basic and advanced financial models to build a valuation perspective
- Assisting in forming the appropriate structure of a deal
- Master’s degree in economics , finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 months of experience in financial services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with teams across the world as an integrated team member
- Strong interest and aptitude for finance and valuation principles
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Strong client service orientation
- Ability and dedication to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Analytical mindset with an eye for details