Goldman Sachs is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support in a complex team environment to a senior executive and group in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Here are some key details about the job:
- Corporate Title: Support
- Office Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Job Function: Regional Operations Support
- Area: Global Banking & Markets
- Provide administrative support to a senior executive and group.
- Coordinate complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Handle a high volume of phone calls and interact with high-level business leaders professionally.
- Support internal and external managers or clients.
- Organize and ship literature to clients.
- Respond to and follow up on client requests.
- Maintain complex calendars and prioritize meeting requests and logistics.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Prepare and distribute divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports, or other documents.
- Manage monthly invoices and arrange for payment.
- On-board new hires and handle general administrative duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information.
- Dependability and sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, you can explore the position further and apply on the Goldman Sachs careers website.