About the Job
Are you looking to join an organization that is growing and dynamic? What about a high-energy, collaborative environment that rewards hard work?
J.S. Held is a global consulting firm providing technical, scientific, and financial expertise across all assets and value at risk. Our professionals serve as trusted advisors to organizations facing high-stakes events demanding urgent attention, staunch integrity, clear-cut analysis, and an understanding of both tangible and intangible assets.
The firm provides a comprehensive suite of services, products, and data that enable clients to navigate complex, contentious, and often catastrophic situations. We have over 100 locations worldwide. We are highly committed to all members of our community, both employees and clients. Our organization focuses on promoting a sense of community and inspiring our people to achieve results that exceed goals.Whether it is honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cannot come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here.
As an Intern in our Group, you will be working with experts that will provide you with invaluable skills to set you up for a successful career.As an Intern, you will work with a team of experts to analyze the numbers and provide unparalleled client service.
- Review and evaluate detailed financial statements and financial data (statements of revenue and expense, forecasts & budgets, production reports, etc.) to create a comprehensive analysis.
- Create Excel schedules using financial information provided which will be used in the measurement of business interruption losses.
- Review detailed invoices and purchase orders, organize supporting documentation, and input data to track costs incurred.
- Analyze revenue and expenses to create projection models.
- Assist in inputting financial data and organize large amounts of financial data – both paper and electronic to be used in review.
- Company and/or Industry research
- Proof-reading and mathematical checking of Reports and Schedules
- Communicating results of analysis to supervisors and/or clients.
- Assist in the preparation of written reports and written narratives to be sent to clients.
- Attend client meetings (telephone, online, or in-person) and communicate findings in meetings to clients and team members.
- Assist with other assignments ranging from unusual insurance claim-related matters to various litigation projects.
- Attendance at client marketing functions and events
- Studying for a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree with a major in accounting, finance, business or economics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with ability to do VLOOKUP, pivot tables, and advanced formulas.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Prior internship or work experience related to the accounting or global investigations field.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|