About the Program
Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 is providing opportunities to young, competent and enthusiastic peace builders from 100+ countries.
This summit aims to inspire youth to sharpen skills of peace education, facilitate the exchange of ideas and project sharing, and new network to form with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
This summit will provide an opportunity to students and young leaders to bring solutions and projects on “Reshaping Youth Response to UNSDGs” by participation in different peace sessions, talks, group discussions and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 will foster mutual understanding and harness capacity building of youth. Social harmony, exposure, and ideation create new impact. GPST also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create a harmonious environment among communities & societies.
- Peace Education: Peace education is the process of acquiring the values, the knowledge and developing the attitudes, skills, and behaviours to live in harmony with oneself, with others, and with the natural environment.
- Global Citizenship: Global citizenship is the idea that all people have rights and civic responsibilities that come with being a member of the world, with whole-world philosophy and sensibilities, rather than as a citizen of a particular nation or place.
- Empowering the Post COVID-19: Empowering the Post COVID-19 Generation by developing solutions to address UNSDGs and surmount chronic barriers. The pandemic has affected the entire world, sending many communities into dire conditions, while health, social and economic infrastructure is under threat. We aim to develop concrete action plans for the most affected and deprived communities through our social projects.
- Youth Leaders for Social Transformation: Youth Leaders for Social Transformation has been termed the notable change agent and driver of societal transformations, especially in a diverse developing country. To raise and develop their mindset through various talents or by combining their uniqueness and diverse moral systems of beliefs to bring positive change.
- Youth Engagement in Politics: Young people make up a powerful and energetic segment of the population that yields the potential to bring infinite change in society. Seldom, are their efforts fully appreciated or recognized. Social media has provided young minds with a platform to represent themselves and their unfiltered opinion.
- Disabling Inequalities: Disabling Inequalities by providing equal opportunities to everyone beyond their religious, cultural, ethnical background and initiate togetherness by overcoming hate, discrimination and extremism.
- Fully Funded/Partial Funded/Self Funded slots
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Panel discussions
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Site visit
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Open-minded, highly motivated and passionate.
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Dedicated to achieving United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Program, Click Here
- The application fee is 25USD only and not refundable.
- Fully Funded
- Partially Funded
- Self Funded
- Modes of Transactions:
- Western Union
- Bank Transfer
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
- Selected applicants will be informed by email on September 07th, 2020.
- Applicants who will pay fee along with the application will be considered for the final phase.