Genpact Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Process Associate at Genpact. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Process Associate – Banking and Capital Markets.
Genpact Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Process Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹3.6 LPA*|
- Respond to customer queries and customer concerns
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end-user
- Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
Genpact Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Com / BBA / M.com from any stream.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)