About the Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is an American business consulting firm. It offers market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training. It has about 45 offices in the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe; the principal office is in Santa Clara, California.
About the job
The challenges and opportunities in business today are generally all global in scope. To take full advantage of opportunities, companies must have a partner with a true global footprint. This is your opportunity to join a truly innovative team that incorporates the powerful understanding of how industries operate on a global level to inspire positive global changes.
An Intern is expected to support project team members and the project manager in research and ensuring the integrity of the research process, the validity of project content, and the development of detailed business and market strategies.Duration – 6 months
- Able to gather information which is accurate, sufficient and relevant for basic research skills.
- Proactively develop and manage analysis frameworks, calculations and identify problems.
- Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector, using detailed research methodologies
- Acceptable writing skills, reports, market insights, articles, email and related research writing.
- Able to plan for quantitative & qualitative research, create effective & project-relevant questionnaire/ discussion guides (if needed)
- Planning on analysis, information, link references into a meaningful results
- Develop a storyline/ TOC and create templates for client project deliverables
- Are Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Take ownership to work independently with remote supervision
- Can multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Are disciplined and adhere to high-quality standards
- Is a strategic thinker; understands how operational activities are vital in supporting the overall strategy of the business
What will make you succeed at Frost & Sullivan?
You need to be-
- Wildly curious and entrepreneurial
- Committed to customer success
- A self-starter invested in your future
- A persuasive communicator
- Deeply Analytical
- Excited about Disruptive Trend s
- A friendly work environment with an ‘open door’ policy
- A strong career path with growth opportunities.
- Be part of a global team that strives for excellence, and fosters an Olympic spirit
- Feed your intellectual curiosity by collaborating across all levels of the company across the globe
- Global Recognition – President’s Club & Chairman’s Club Awards
- Continuous learning and coaching
- Flexible work policy
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Apply for this Off Campus Drive||APPLY HERE|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!