Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta and Microsoft
About the Job Role:
- The analyst will support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making.
- This person would define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision-making
- Define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business needs and shall build a process to capture and analyze these metrics on a weekly interval
- 2+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
- Knowledge of standard software including Excel, Access, Oracle, Essbase, SQL, and VBA skills
- Experience using data to influence business decisions
- Experience in corporate finance including budgeting/planning, forecasting, and reporting
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!