We are India’s leading B2B agriculture marketplace, bridging the gap among various agriculture stakeholders (unorganized/organized traders, other Agri startups, corporates, FPOs, etc.), catering to 28+ states and 1500+ regions with 150+ commodities. We have raised three rounds of capital from well-renowned global investors (who have taken companies to IPO globally) such as Sequoia Capital, Bertelsmann India Investments (BII), RTP Global, Omidyar Network India, Omnivore Partners.
What you will do
- Research and analyze industry, economic market, regulatory data
- Identify key updates in the industry
- Analyze and monitor specific companies performance and compare against peers and industry benchmarks
- Assist during due diligence
- Provide qualitative and quantitative insights on agri updates
- Work closely with the CFO and the leadership team to drive growth & strategy
- Identify market trends to aid decision making
- Lead the publishing of weekly key updates newsletter
- Present findings to stakeholders through trackers and dashboards and offering recommendations for quality decisions
An ideal candidate
- MBA/ BBA/ BCom interns looking for a 6 month internship
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Must have working knowledge and exposure to MCA filings
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven decision-making mentality
- Well-versed with the digital economy and the startup world; should have worked with a startup or started one of their own, or worked with a consulting firm in the B2B/fintech domain, marketplace domain, aggregation model, etc.
Who you will work with
- You will work with various stakeholders – founders, tech & product team, finance head, business team, etc. to strategically advise on business & financial aspects across multiple teams of Bijak
- You’ll be based in Gurgaon, working from our HQ but coordinating with teams from other offices too
CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!