Join the prestigious EY Business Consulting Internship 2023 and unlock a world of opportunities with Ernst & Young (EY), a global leader in professional services. This immersive internship provides students and young professionals with a unique chance to gain practical experience, expand their knowledge, and develop essential skills under the guidance of industry experts. Whether your interests lie in auditing, tax, consulting, or advisory services, EY offers a platform to explore different business areas and discover your passion.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums, and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Strong analytical/numerical ability
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Graduates in B.Com (H), Eco (H).
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|