About the Opportunity
EY Global Delivery Services (EY GDS) is a dynamic and global service delivery network of over 50,000 professionals working across borders, to provide innovative and strategic business solutions to EY member firms and EY clients globally. Experience Management plays a vital role in the firm’s Next Wave strategy and it’s purpose of building a better working world.
We offer a great place to work for every person joining EY. At GDS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a truly global environment. You will learn and gain experiences from industry leading WFM professionals and a path breaking leadership team.
We invest in your learning and development. We’ll help you develop the technical and soft skills you need. We support your professional development with a combination of learning, networking, experiences, and coaching. As part of a 300+ member team, supporting 4 unique Service Lines, you will always have opportunities to showcase your skills and contribute to the firm’s strategic initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- As an Experience Management Associate, you will be responsible for managing staffing demands, monitor the demand intake channels, review demand projections, schedule individuals on projects, optimize employee utilization and bench management.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Calculate staff requirements based on demand projections.
- Create staff schedules to maximize service and minimize cost.
- Timely update of resource schedules on the schedule management tool (Retain).
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability/future project demands.
- Minimize open, unfulfilled demand.
- Mailbox management.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective resource deployment.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Graduates with 0-1 year of relevant workforce management experience.
- Non-resource management professionals with 1 year of general work experience in any field of work, that display required skillset competencies can also be hired as Associate in resource management team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience on workforce management concepts, resource deployment and scheduling.
What We Look For
We are looking for go-getters with a solution oriented and analytical mindset. Someone who is passionate about numbers and has the willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be one who combines computer skills and mathematical ability with a working knowledge of the business and the negotiation skills of a salesman.